Ancient Rome Colosseum for kids: guided tour with family games
- Tour of Rome designed especially for 4-12 years olds
- Explore the Colosseum, with a skip-the-line ticket
- An interactive booklet full of games and riddles
- Polaroid photo to children
There isn’t in Rome a monument that capture the kids’ imagination quite like the Colosseum; once a playground for gladiators and lions, there’s a magic that hangs in the air over the bleachers and arches: this represents a guaranteed lifetime memory from a family trip to Rome.
Discover the Colosseum and the Forum with a skip the line ticket, then explore the Capitoline Hill. Enjoy the amazing view of Rome you will have from the prestigiously located Terrazza Caffarelli overlooking the Forum while kids are taking the picture of themselves with a Polaroid. Afterwards thanks to our knowledgeable guide and a fascinating treasure hunt, families will co-operate, while exploring the Forum, to find the solutions to the quizzes on the booklet. Then guests will move on top of The Palatine Hill where they can enjoy a breathtaking view overlooking the Forum area.
A small group tour will ensure a personalized attention at all times. As kids walk, they will enjoy anecdotes and stories about the gladiators to relive the past with the guide while exploring the Roman Forum. With the interactive booklet they will enjoy games, role plays and exclusive songs for an unforgettable family experience. Both adults and kids can feel free to ask questions to the guide and get involved in the interactive environment.
- Professional authorized English or German speaking guide
- Skip the line access at the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum
- Entrance and reservations fees where needed
- Professional animator for kids
- Booklet, pencil
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Meals and drinks (Lunch at Terrazza Caffarelli is at guest's own expense)
- Personal expenses and everything not clearly mentioned
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced
- Children (ages 0-3 years): free
Piazza del Colosseo, 58, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
The tour starts at Piazza del Colosseo (Arco di Costantino) at 9:30 am and finishes at Terrazza Caffarelli at about 12.30 am.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Infants (0-3 years old) can participate for free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The order of the tour and sites visited may vary according to local reasons
- This tour is mostly on foot and the itinerary is subject to local conditions. The duration is approximate and will depend on the weather conditions
- Availability is subject to reconfirmation by the operator
Friday and Saturday at 9.30 am
Meet your guide at the bottom of the Campidoglio staircase, also called Cordonata Capitolina, and st...
Your tour will start at the Green Kiosk just outside the Colosseum metro exit: you'll then be taken ...
The Baths of Caracalla, also known as Antoniane, deriving from the full name of the omonimus emperor...
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of th...
Join a guided walking tour of one of Rome's most interesting neighborhoods, the Jewish quarter. List...
Meet your guide at Piazza del Campidoglio under the Marco Aurelio statue and start your amazing jour...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Your guide will show you around Central Rome in the same way you explore museums, focussing on two o...
Join this food and wine walk, discover the city center's main highlights and monuments, a enjoy a nu...