A day-long segway tour of Rome with lunch
- You’ll cover all of Rome’s most impressive sites – an impossible feat without a Segway
- A delicious local lunch is included at no extra cost
Rome is brimming with incredible sights to see and none of them should be missed! With ourday-long segway tour you’ll be able to see it all. The covered sights include well-known spots such as the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona. We’ll also have time to visit incredible hidden sights that most visitors miss out on. Top it off with a delightful lunch of local Roman dishes at a restaurant we’ve handpicked especially for our guests – and you have the perfect day in Rome.
On the Ancient Rome Tour part of your day, you’ll cover three hours of famous sights such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus and Capitoline Hill. You’ll glide past crumbling ruins, columns, ancient temples and roads. You’ll see all that remains of the chariot racetrack that once stood at Circo Massimo, at the foot of the Palatine hill.
On the Best of Rome part of the tour, we’ll zig-zag across Rome’s beautiful historic centre, exploring the piazzas, fountains, churches and monuments that make Rome one of the most beautiful cities in the world. You can toss a coin in the famous Trevi Fountain and guarantee your return to Rome… or more! You’ll stand at the foot of the magnificent Spanish Steps, Europe’s widest staircase. You’ll roll around Piazza Navona and enjoy the street artists, lively crowds and Bernini’s masterpiece: the Fountain of the Four Rivers.
At each of Rome’s famous sights, you’ll enjoy a presentation on a personal iPod. You’ll discover fascinating facts and curiosities about each of the spots you’ll visit in a modern and entertaining audio-visual presentation created uniquely for this tour.
Between the morning and afternoon portions of the tour, you’ll enjoy a leisurely break for lunch -– all included in your Rome in One Day Tour at no extra cost!
If you are looking to fit nearly three days worth of sights into one – without rushing and without succumbing to exhaustion – our eco-friendly day-long segway tour of Rome is for you! All tours depart from and end at our office near the Colosseum where a bathroom, free Wifi, water and coffee are available to all of our guests.
Minimum age requirement: 16 years of age.
- Training and riding session
- Segway rental
- Tour leader
- iPod Video Audio Guides
- Entrance tickets and inside visit to monuments are not included.
Via Celimontana 30/32, 00184 Roma.
Via Celimontana 30/32, 00184 Roma.
- Minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years
- Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
- It is not possible to enter the Colosseum & Roman Forum on a Segway, and entrance tickets are not included.
- All monuments are easily visited from outside. In some cases, due to long lines, we won't have time for a photo opportunity inside the Mouth of Truth. In any case, we will always visit the monument from outside.
- Tour goes on rain or shine.
Daily Tour Starts: 09:30 am
Lunch break: from 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Tour Returns: 6:30 pm
In this bike tour, you'll discover some of Rome's iconic historical sites until you reach Testaccio,...
Casale del Giglio is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an association of the finest wineries across I...
During this experience led by a real chef you will learn how to prepare an authentic italian menù. Y...
You will meet your personal Chef in the morning at his place near the Colosseum to start a wonderful...
Discover the most beautiful sights in Rome onboard a fast but comfortable segway: experience the cit...
Take a walk with through Rome’s most beautiful piazzas at sundown while you discover the best spots ...
Begin your experience admiring Piazza della Minerva with the famous Elephant statue by Bernini, and ...
Within this Rome Gourmet food tour through the streets of Trastevere, you'll discover the flavors of...
After being picked up from your hotel you'll leave the center of Rome and drive north with your priv...
Your day begins with an early start, to beat the crowds and be among the first to climb up the Dome....