Rio in a day: Corcovado, Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf package tour
- Ride a train through the Tijuca rainforest and visit the famous Christ Redeemer statue
- Enjoy a panoramic city tour of downtown Rio, including the Metropolitan Cathedral
- Ride a cable car to Urca Hill and to Sugarloaf Mountain
- Roundtrip, lunch, dinner show, cable car, train and a guided tour are included
First time in Rio de Janeiro? This giant metropolis can be overwhelming, busy and crowded and yet, there are so many beautiful landmarks that you won't want to miss. This tour offers to take you to most famous sights in Rio de Janeiro in a one day tour all inclusive. No fuss, no muss, everything is taken care of, from pick-up at your hotel in the morning to the lunch, dinner and show in the evening, including the rides up and down the surrounding mountains.
During this tour you will:
- see the Sugarloaf and Corcovado Mountains, including the impressive Christ Redeemer statue overlooking the city
- do a panoramic tour or Rio with a professional guide
- see the Sambradome, stop at the Metropolitan Cathedral and discover the Cinelandia Square and its wealth of historical buildings
- see the Municipal Theater, National Library, and National Museum of Fine Arts
- ride the iconic cable cars all the way up the mountain, stopping at Urca Hill and its vantage point overlooking Guanabara Bay and its islands, the Rio-Niteroi bridge and Corcovado mountain
- finish your ascent to the top of Sugarloaf, enjoying gorgeous views of the Copacabana beach and Santa Cruz Fortress
- enjoy a lunch at a barbecue house before you head over to the base of Corcovado Mountain via the Cosme Vehlo Train
- ride through the lush and dense Tijuca rainforest to the towering Christ Redeemer statue
- enjoy a lunch and dinner at a barbecue house in the evening followed by a traditional Brazilian show
- see a Carnaval show, complete with live Samba music and professional dancers
- get a taste of local culture and folklore from all over Brazil
- ... and more!
NOTE: You can split to do the tours on two different days
NOTE: these tours are included in a package tour (4 days / 3 nights) of Rio and its surroundings.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Professional tour guide
- Panoramic city tour
- Cable car ticket
- Train ticket
- Brazilian barbecue dinner
- Show ticket
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Pick-up is organised from your hotel in Rio
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- The Plataforma does not work on Sundays
- You can split to do the tours on two different days
- Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Please call to confirm your tour at least 72 hours prior to the activity time to organize your pick-up
- You will need to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print it or to bring a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
- This tour is available daily at 8.00am
- This tour is not available on
- February 18-21
- August 1-28
- December 25
- January 1
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Rio has so much to offer, but sometimes, you only have a couple of days to get to know the city. Nev...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Enjoy a great bike tour along the beach and the bays, all the way downtown and back, and as you ride...
Appreciate Rio from the sea and enjoy a cruise along the Guanabara Bay. Sail to see the most beautif...