Glacier adventure on snowmobile
- Explore the Mýrdalsjökull glacier
- Enjoy a snowmobiling adventure
- See the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss waterfall
This super-exciting snowmobiling adventure takes you to the top of the spectacular Mýrdalsjökull glacier, where you will have a breathtaking view of South Iceland, one of the most scenic areas of the country.
Along the way, you’ll stop at the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss waterfall, which is unique as you can walk behind it and through the other side. You will also stop at the majestic and much-photographed Skógafoss waterfall.
- Bus fare with audio guidance
- 1-hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
- Food and drinks
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Children 5 years and younger: not permitted
BSI Coach Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts at BSI Coach Terminal in downtown Reykjavík. You can get to the meeting point by organizing a hotel pick-up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- Children 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour
- A valid driver's license is required
- 2 persons per vehicle. Single person per vehicle at extra cost
- There is no place where to stop for lunch on this tour. Therefore you need to bring along a picnic lunch
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be canceled after tour's departure from Reykjavík
- English audio guidance on the bus
- Drop-off is limited due to street closures and restrictions to the operation of buses in the city center. Therefore drop off may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse but at designated bus stops close by
- Daily at 9.00am
- Pick-up starts 30 minutes before departure
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...
Your day starts by driving from Reykjavik to the historic site of Thingvellir National Park. This is...
After being picked up from Vík, you'll be taken you on the road of “no man” that will take you to th...
Your adventure begins when your experienced guide picks you up in a comfortable minibus in the morni...
Grab your hiking boots and get ready, because you’re going on an expedition to Falljökull glacier in...