Small group e-bike tour in with a live guide
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
Join to see the highlights of stunning Prague on a guided e-bike tour. The local guide will take you to visit the most iconic sights of Prague such as Prague Castle, Petrin Tower, Wenceslas Square, Charles Bridge, and many others. Learn about the traditions in Prague, history, and culture as you ride. Choose one of the options: 120 or 180-minute tour and enjoy personal attention and a flexible itinerary.
- Guided tour
- Bike tour
- Additional food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up
Na Florenci 29, Prague
The meeting point is located on address: Na Florenci 29, which is just in front of the hotel Grandior.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age: 8 years
The e-bike tour starts every day at 9:00 am, 11:30 am and 06:30 pm
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and rece...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...
You are a fan of beautiful nature? Then this day trip to the tow highlights of Saxon Switzerland Nat...