Prague night walking tour and Vltava river cruise
- Discover the haunted Prague, Prague Castle and its pagan past
- Enjoy a 1-hour boat tour along the Vltava River
- Get to know the mystical tradition of the Kabbah and the Jewish Town
- Visit Old Town Square, Astrological Clock and the Astrologer’s Tomb
Join this evening stroll full of legends, magic, mystery and romantic stories. Along the way, you’ll hear about Mozart’s house and Casanova, one of the most interesting characters of the 18th century.
Then you’ll wander over Tyn Court, where Medieval trade caravans stopped for some rest, relaxation and a little indulgence in the city’s charms. You’ll also learn the secrets of the famous clock – the symbols and meaning behind this fabulous Astronomical Clock are not what you think.
After all the legends and tales of Prague Castle, a boat will go along the beautiful Vltava River with both banks illuminated for an impressive evening experience and plenty of photo opportunities of Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and much more. To further add to the sparkle of the evening, the cruise includes your choice of a complimentary beverage.
- English-speaking guide
- Welcome drink of choice
- Boat cruise ticket
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
- Child (3-12): reduced
Michalská 432/12, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Meet your guide at the Absolute Tour Center, 12 Michalska Street. The entrance to the courtyard is located on the opposite side of Hotel U Stare Paní
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking up to 3 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Not recommended to infants
- From 1 April to 15 October: Every day at 7.00pm
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
The Prague all inclusive tour shows you the very best of Prague in only one tour. Get to know Prague...
Take a stroll through Prague's grand history! The tour starts with a short walk from the Old Town Sq...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...