Prague Hop-On Hop-Off tour with Boat Tour option
- Get access to 3 bus tour routes and 21 stops around Prague and create your own itinerary to explore the city
- Learn more about Prague's history with the audio guide available in 15 languages
- Share your best moments online with the free WiFi onboard
See the best of the Czech Republic's capital on board a double-decker bus, which will take you on a tour like no other. You'll get to admire the incredible panoramic views of the city and learn more about its iconic landmarks thanks to the audioguide onboard.
Start your tour of Prague in the beautiful Old Town Square, located on the Blue Route, and admire the iconic medieval Astronomic Clock. After taking in some of its beauty and listening to its chime, you can head across the river to the district of Malá Strana, which will give you the best views of Old Town.
Visit many other local attractions, like the Prague Castle, the Strahov Monastery and the Dancing House, accessible with the red route, St. Nicholas Church and Kampa Island, located on the blue route, or Wenceslas Square and the Peace Square in the purple line.
And with the combined boat tour ticket, you'll get to see the beauty of Prague from a different perspective as you travel through the Vltava.
- 24hr/48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Boat tour when selected
You can choose between 4 different options:
- Hop-on hop-off Prague 24h bus pass
- Hop-on hop-off Prague 48h bus pass
- Prague hop-on hop-off 24h bus + boat pass
- Prague hop-on hop-off 48h bus + boat pass
- For further information on the bus stops available, please refer to this map
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
- First tour: 9:25 am (Red), 9:45 am (Blue), 9:50 am (Purple)
- Last tour: 4:40 pm (Red), 4:15 pm (Blue), 3:15 pm (Purple)
- Frequency: every 25 minutes (Red and Purple) and every 15 minutes (Blue)
- Meeting point: dock 5 - next to Čechův Bridge
- Full loop: 60 minutes
- April & May: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; every 30 minutes / 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- June - October: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; every 30 minutes / 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
- November - March: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; every 60 minutes
The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 60 attractions listed in the Prague Card map, as we...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Book your Prague City Pass and head straight for the entrance to Prague attractions without waiting ...
Prague's Venice is an exclusive canal sightseeing boat trip! You will be riding in lovely typical ca...
Get to know Karlovy Vary and its picturesque colonnade during an full-day bus trip. Before a tour of...
Save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. This skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the l...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Enjoy a quick two-hour tour of Prague. You’ll be taken on an air-conditioned bus for a sightseeing t...
Explore the Prague Castle complex at your own pace and save time by using a convenient minibus trans...
On this interactive discovery experience across Prague, you will solve riddles via a web app in your...