Prague Castle and Old Town tour after dark
- Experience the unique and magical atmosphere of Prague at night
- See the city when the crowds are gone and the landmarks are illuminated
- Let your guide take you along the footsteps of emperors and alchemists, and tell you about the legends and history
As dusk falls and the crowds thin, your guide will take you through the heart of Old Town, across the Vltava (Moldau), and into the largest palace complex in the world – Prague Castle. You'll wander the paths taken by kings and emperors, invaders and conquerors, magicians and alchemists.
Your guide will tell you about the city’s dark and often esoteric history, from “Good King” Wenceslas to Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV. You’ll hear also stories from the golden age of Prague during Emperor Rudolf II.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to see Prague Castle and its surroundings in a quiet, enchanted atmosphere, without the bustle of people. You’ll pass by the Golden Lane that was, for one brief period in time, home to the famous author Franz Kafka. The fee for your public transit ride from Lesser Town to the Castle area is included in the tour price.
- Guided tour
- Tram ticket
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrances fees (tour does not enter interior of Prague Castle)
- Students with a valid student card: reduced price
- Seniors above the age of 65: reduced price
- Children up to 6 years old: free (children 7 years and older pay student price)
Týnská 627/7, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
The tour begins at Prague Trips and Tickets office, in Tynska 7, Prague 1.
- Tour requires a minimum amount of participants. In the rare case of this not being reached, the tour may be cancelled, and you will be offered a full refund
- Tour runs on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 6.00pm
- Between 1 June - 31 August tour starts at 7.00pm
Czech beer has received praise from major reviewers around the world. The lager is considered to tas...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...