Get to know all the best places, stories, legends and curiosities of Prague on this big all-in-one city bike tour! This is made possible by the friendly and knowledgeable tour guides and on the quality city/mountain bikes.
This tour is the combination of 2 tours: The Panoramic Prague Castle bike tour and the Prague classic city bike tour.
You start the ride along the Vltava River, up to the most beautiful parks and panoramic vistas of Prague, visit Prague Castle and finish in the city center, passing Old Town, the Jewish quarter and stopping by some of the most important places and monuments like National Theater, Dancing House or John Lennon wall.
The tour lasts about 7 hours and is divided into two parts with a 1,5-hour break for a traditional Czech lunch and relax time. If you want to see the best of Prague, learn about its fascinating history and experience an outdoor cycling adventure, this tour is for you!
You will see the following sights on your tour:
- Ride along Vltava River
- Letna Park and Panoramic Views of Prague
- Prague Metronome, the former location of World's Largest Stalin Statue
- Prague Castle
- Petrin Park
- Kampa Park
- New Town
- Wenceslas Square
- Municipal House and Powder Gate
- Estate & National Theaters
- The Dancing House and Panoramic River Views of Prague
- Mala Strana or 'Lesser Town'
- John Lennon Wall
- Kampa Park
- Charles Bridge
- Josefov/Jewish Quarter
- Astronomical Clock and Old Town Square