Half-day kayaking guided tour at Isolella peninsula near Ajaccio
- Spend an unforgettable day around the enchanting Isolella Peninsula
- Discover one part of the corsican coastline in a playful way
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
This half-day guided tour will take place around the peninsula of Isolella, located in the south side of Ajaccio, about 15 minutes away from Porticcio. You will be delighted by the picture postcard destination of the peninsula combined with a subtle charm.
After an introduction to sailing with twoseater sea kayaks, you will explore the peninsula and its majestic rocks of Sette e Nave. Then stroll around to discover one part of the corsican coastline in a playful way.
We will make a stopover in order to enjoy swimming, and the most daring ones will have the opportunity to jump from the rocks.
- State certified guide to supervise the activity
- Kayak, paddle and life jacket
- Guided tour
- Use of equipment
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Health/travel insurance
- Children up to 12 years old: reduced
Parking cala médéa 20166 Pietrosella
Meet us at the car park of Isolella Peninsula (in front of the grocery Le Marché Corse)
- 6 to 16 people maximum for each activity
- Accessible to everybody, from 7 years-old
- Please bring swimming suit/trunk, bottle of water, sunscreen and cap/hat. It is also recommended to bring à pair of watershoes and snorkeling equipment
- At 9.00 am and 2.00 pm
- This tour runs every Friday from April until October and every day in July an august
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
Explore Martinican sweeties and culture on this food and walking tour in the downtown of the chief t...