Pizza and gelato cooking class in Florence with shuttle from-to Pisa
- Enjoy a fun and engaging cooking lesson with a local chef
- Get a graduation certificate and taste your creations
- Learn the secrets of two of the most delicious Italian dishes
- Take back home true Italian cooking skills to impress your friends
Departs in the morning from Pisa to Florence. Have free time to visit the city on your own. In the afternoon learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza and ‘gelato’. Meet our chef, learn the techniques and bring home the recipes to impress your family and friends. The 3hours class takes place in the heart of Florence.
The chef will start the class by briefly introducing the history of these Italian wonderful creations. After that you will learn how to make the original Italian pizza step by step: you will be taught the tricks for tender flexible yeast dough as well as for a tasteful, yet light, tomato sauce. Our chef will show you the right way to stretch the dough and you will have the chance to do it yourself. You will make your very own pizza: you will stretch it, sauce it and finally bake it. The result will surely be the best pizza you have ever tasted!
After you have become familiar with pizza you will be taught the secrets to make Italian ‘gelato’: you will get to know the basic raw ingredients and how to select the best products. You will learn about the development and application of natural colors, the heating and freezing techniques and how they have different effects on ingredients. You will soon realize how easily you can make these delicious dishes on your own! At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate!
At the evening our driver will bring you back to Pisa.
- Free shuttle to/from Pisa
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation Certificate
- Free time in Florence
- Child 6-12: 50% discount
- Infant 0-5: free of charge
Via de' Martelli, 42, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza Daniele Manin (in front of MCDonald's) Lat:43.722982 Long:10.392639 to Florence
Schedule of the tour:
- 09:30 am: free shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station
- 10:30 am: Arrival in Florence and free time to visit the city on your own
- 3:00 pm: departure of the tour from My Tour Office in Florence, Via Martelli, 33RED (check in closes 15 min. before departure).
- 6:00 pm: The tour ends and free time
- 8.30 pm:free shuttle service to go back to Pisa. (Shuttle meeting point: Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross)
- 9:30pm: Arrival in Pisa, Piazza del Duomo
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Every day at 9.30am
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
The tour will start with a visit to a typical medieval village placed on the hill where you can admi...