Pisa guided tour with skip-the-line Leaning Tower climbing
- Discover the city of Pisa on a guided walking tour in a small group
- See the major attractions of the city but also explore sites that are off the beaten track
- Climb the Leaning Tower skipping the line at the ticket office and visit the Cathedral
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leaning Tower with guaranteed pre-booked access, skipping the line at the ticket office.
Explore the major attractions of the city but also get to see some of the sites that are off the beaten track and popular with locals. The itinerary is absolutely easy going and the walking is at a leisurely pace.
From Pisa Centrale train station you start exploring the city from the south side all the way to the Leaning Tower on the northern side on a two-hour walk through the historic city center.
The last step, at the end of the two-hour walking tour, will be a visit to the impressive monumental complex of the Square of Miracles with entrance to the Cathedral and Leaning Tower climbing.
This is a unique experience to enjoy this unpretentious university city where you will have the opportunity to learn about the history and the monuments but also about every day life of a small and lively Medieval Tuscan town.
You will see the city from a different perspective – discover hidden spots and take pictures of the city from unusual places and, of course, climb the world-famous Leaning Tower and visit the beautiful Cathedral of Pisa.
- 2-hour guided walking tour with an expert local guide
- Entrance to the Leaning Tower and Cathedral
- Child (8-11): reduced
Piazza della Stazione, 56125 Pisa PI
Meet your guide at 9.45am at the fountain right in front of Pisa central railway station. The guide will be easily recognizable by the sign with the logo of Pisa Explorer.
- Children under 8 are not allowed to climb the Tower
- The Leaning Tower is not accessible to disabled
- Bags need to be stored in the locker room
- Wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is available from Tuesday to Saturday
- The tour starts at 9.45am and ends at 12.15pm at the Leaning Tower
- The Tower climb lasts about 30 minutes
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
Scattered on a green meadow surrounded by medieval walls, stands the monumental complex of the Cathe...