Paris city tour and Orsay Museum ticket
- Visit the Orsay Museum at your own pace
- Discover paintings, sculptures and decorative arts
- Enjoy a panoramic bus tour to see the top monuments
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panoramic bus.
Collect your ticket at our agency located near the Louvre Museum and get into the world's largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings. Among the most famous paintings on display, you will see:
- The Gleaners by Jean-François Millet
- The Luncheon on the Grass by Edouard Manet
- Coquelicots by Claude Monet
- Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
- Arearea by Paul Gauguin
- The Card Players by Paul Cézanne
- Little Dancer Aged Fourteen by Edgar Degas
- Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette by Auguste Renoir
After your visit of the Orsay Museum, get on board of a panoramic bus to discover Paris' best monuments and neighborhoods. The city tour leaves from our agency located near the Louvre and can be taken before or after your visit of the Orsay Museum.
Audio commentaries available in 10 languages.
- Entry pass with access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Panoramic bus Paris city tour
- Audioguide available for rental at the museum: 5 euros per person for permanent collections; 5 euros per person for each temporary collection
- Guided visit
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
You have to get to PARISCityVISION to redeem your voucher and get the entrance ticket of the site. Opening hours of PARISCityVISION agency: from April to October, 06.00am-10.00pm ; from November to March 7.00am-8.30pm.
- The Orsay Museum is open every day except Monday from 9.30am to 6.00pm | Open until 9.45pm on Thursday
- Audioguide available for rental at the museum: 5 euros per person
- Priority access to the museum except to temporary exhibitions
The ticket is valid at any time of the day following the opening hours of the site.
The Orsay Museum is open every day except Monday from 9.30am to 6.00pm | Open until 9.45pm on Thursday .
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...