Paris-by-night tour with Eiffel Tower skip-the-line tickets, bus tour and Seine cruise
- See why Paris is called the City of Lights
- Experience the Eiffel Tower’s amazing glass floor
- Relax on a night-time cruise down the Seine
- Get a different perspective on the city’s architecture
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic! Discover the neighborhoods and monuments of Paris during this early-evening excursion including a city tour on a panoramic bus, a cruise on the Seine and tickets to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower!
You'll leave from our agency near the Eiffel Tower for a panoramic bus tour of the greatest neighborhoods of Paris. You'll pass by the Eiffel Tower, the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame de Paris, the Invalides, the Latin Quarter and many others. You will learn more about the history of Paris and the evolution of its architecture through fascinating anecdotes with individual headphones.
Embark on this 1-hour cruise on a fully glazed boat with an audio guide. Soak up the charm of Paris over the water while admiring the beautiful bridges that cross the Seine and the great monuments along the borders.
With your priority access tickets to the Eiffel Tower, you'll avoid long queues at the entrance and reach the 2nd floor where spectacular views await you. Depending on the season, you can see the illuminated monuments.
End of the tour at the Eiffel Tower.
Boat commentary available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Children’s commentary is available in French.
Bus commentary available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Russian, and Korean.
Children’s commentary available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Recorded commentary (digital recording) and personal earphones
- Tickets for the river cruise with audio guide (one hour)
- Skip-the-line ticket to visit the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- Recorded commentary for the Illuminations tour in 11 languages
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Lift ticket access to the summit (3rd floor) of the Eiffel Tower
- Transfers to and from your Paris accommodation
- Children (ages 0-2) free
- Children (ages 3-11) reduced
ParisCityVision Agency, 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Check-in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time. Metro stations: Bir Hakeim (Line 6) or Ecole Militaire (Line 8).
- In summertime, a part of the tour will be done in daylight
- The tour starts either by the Seine river cruise or by the Eiffel Tower. The city tour ends at the Eiffel Tower
- Boat commentary available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Children’s commentary available in French
- Bus commentary available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Russian, and Korean
- Children’s commentary available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
- Every day at 7.30pm
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkli...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of Frenc...
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
If you're staying in Paris and craving for a day trip to Burgundy, then this private tour is perfect...
Explore the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace with your audiopen and interactive map. Ent...