Marie- Antoinette Pass
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- A good bargain - see more for less
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
Discover the history of Queen Marie-Antoinette with this pass including entrances to the Conciergerie, the Expiatory Chapel, the Basilica of Saint-Denis and the Château de Rambouillet.
Visit 4 monuments in Paris and the Paris region that set the backdrop for the exceptional destiny of Marie-Antoinette, one of France’s most famous queens. The Marie-Antoinette Pass gives you access to:
- The Domaine de Rambouillet and its Queen’s Dairy, a gift from Louis XVI to Marie-Antoinette, where she sampled dairy produce and other delights.
- The Conciergerie, a courthouse during the Revolution where Marie-Antoinette was incarcerated and where she was tried.
- The Chapelle Expiatoire, built on the site where Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette were buried after being sent to the guillotine.
- The Basilica of Saint-Denis, the necropolis of the Kings of France, the final resting place of Marie-Antoinette.
The pass includes access to the exhibition “Marie-Antoinette: Metamorphoses of an Image” at the Conciergerie (from 16 October 2019 to 26 January 2020), and 5% off books and 10% off other products in gift shops!
- Entrance ticket to the Conciergerie
- Entrance ticket to the Expiatory Chapel
- Entrance ticket to the Basilica of Saint-Denis
- Entrance ticket to the Château de Rambouillet
- 5% off books and 10% off other products in giftshops
- Exhibition 'Marie-Antoinette: Metamorphoses of an Image' at the Conciergerie
- Free admission for under 18 years and 18-25 year old and / or residents of the U.E (tickets available on site)
- Discounted rate is available to 18 - 25 year old who are not nationals and / or residents of the U.E.(tickets available on site)
Conciergerie: 2 boulevard du Palais 75 001 Paris
Chapelle Expiatoire: Square Louis XVI, 29 rue Pasquier, 75 008 Paris
Basilica of Saint-Denis: 1 rue de la Légion d’Honneur, 93 200 Saint-Denis
Château de Rambouillet: 78 500 Rambouillet
Present your ticket at the entrance of the venues. Conciergerie: Open every from 9.30am - 6.00pm | Chapelle Expiatoire: Open Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays | Basilica of Saint Denis: Open Monday to Saturday from 10.00am to 5.15pm | Château de Rambouillet. Open from Wednesday to Monday from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- The pass is valid for a single entry to each monument within the validity date
- No baggage deposit is offered within the monuments
- The monument is free on the Saturdays and Sundays of the "European Heritage Days" which are organized on the 3rd weekend of September; the 1st Sunday of the month (from 1 January to 31 March and from 1 November to 31 December)
- Free admission for under 18 years and 18-25 year old and / or residents of the U.E
Open every from 9.30am - 6.00pm
Open Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Basilica of Saint Denis
Open Monday to Saturday from 10.00am to 5.15pm
Château de Rambouillet
Open from Wednesday to Monday from 10.00am to 5.00pm
Choose a unique guided visit to discover the most emblematic places of the French capital, biking al...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Like all sumptuous and famous places, the Palais Garnier has its mysteries, myths and incredible sto...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Although the Tower was actually only intended to be built just for the entrance to the 1889 World’s ...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
Start your tour with a pick-up from your hotel in Paris. After a light breakfast, visit a champagne ...