Luxury wine day and castle tour to Loire Valley from Paris
- Discover the secrets of the impressive Chambord castle
- Visit of an award wining winery and its cellars
- Taste more than 7 different Loire wines during the day
- The exquisite lunch at a Michelin * restaurant, paired with wine
During this exclusive trip, you will be enchanted by the charms of the Loire valley, its Unesco world heritage castles of the Renaissance and its delicious wines.
You will be picked up at your hotel in Paris in the morning and driven to the Loire Valley (about 2h) while you relax and savor tasty croissants. Once arrived, your guide will start revealing some useful information about the region’s history.
You will then have a private tour of the Chambord castle with a local guide who will open for you spaces usually closed to the public and tell you everything to know about the Renaissance and about François 1st of France, the legendary king who ordered the construction of the castle 500 years ago.
Before lunch, you will enjoy also a wonderful drive along the shores of the Loire River where other mythical castles were built, including Amboise castle, Leonardo da Vinci’s last home, and the Castle of Blois, home to the French kings during the Renaissance.
You will have an exclusive lunch in one of the most famous restaurants in the region, which is a Michelin * restaurant. The chef’s creative 3-course menu is prepared with local products and will be paired to delicious boutique wines of the region.
After your gourmet lunch, your guide will take you in the heart of the vineyard of the famous appellations Vouvray and Montlouis-Sur-Loire and stop to give you precious information about growing grapes of Chenin Blanc, Cabernet Franc, and Sauvignon blanc.
You will discover the troglodyte cellars at one of the most famous local producers and taste some of its best cuvées of sparkling, dry and sweet wines.
Your guide will then drive you back at your hotel in the early evening.
- Round trip transport in a comfortable minivan (with A/C)
- The private services of an English speaking & wine expert driver/guide
- Fresh croissants on your way to the Loire valley and bottled water
- Private visit of the Chambord Castle with a local guide
- Guided visit and tasting at an award-winning winery of the region
- 3-course lunch paired with wine at a Michelin * restaurant
- Personal expenses
Pick up & Drop off service at your hotel in Paris
- Wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- Most of the visits include a lot of stairs and no elevator to access the underground galleries
- The schedule and the wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of the booking
- Every day except Sundays
- Departure at 7.30am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
During this tour, you will discover the "apéritif", Or l'apéro ! As the French say. Wine drinking an...