Lunch at the Eiffel Tower including a cruise and a city tour by bus
- Lunch on the ephemeral terrace of 58 Tour Eiffel, in heated bubbles
- An immersive and playful city tour by luxury coach
- 1-hour cruise to discover iconic monuments of Paris
- Transportation by luxury coach from our agency
Enjoy the best of Paris with this tour including lunch on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, a 1-hour cruise on the Seine river and a city tour by bus.
The bus tour of the capital is followed by a one hour cruise on the Seine to admire the Louvre, the Conciergerie, Notre-Dame Cathedral...
You will also have lunch on the heated terrace of the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower (during renovation works of the 58 Tour Eiffel) where you will
taste a delicious French menu.
Example of menu:
Assortment of Charcuterie OR Mixed OR Vegetarian assortment
Soup, Truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) OR other specialty made with potatoes
Fruit tart OR Pastry like Tropézienne or Paris-Brest
Water + A glass of wine OR Beer OR Soft + Coffee
- Panoramic City tour by air-conditioned coach
- Lunch with Cold dish + Hot side + Dessert + Drinks on the terrace of the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries
- Service of a multilingual hostess.
- Transportation from our agency by coach
- Access to the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Child (3-11years): reduced
- Baby (0-2years): free
PARIS CITY VISION LOUVRE Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 PARIS
Customers need to check-in at the tour operator agency near the Louvre Museum at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones available in French, English, Spanish,
Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Despite your priority access to the Eiffel Tower, there may still be some waiting at the security check and for the lift.
- Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower
Departure at 10.00 am or 12.00 pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...