Louvre Museum fast pass tickets and audioguide
- Discover one of the world's largest and most visited museums
- Save precious time standing in queues with the fast track ticket
- Take in the view of invaluable masterpieces from different periods
- Explore the Louvre with an audio guide in 10 languages
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's largest and most visited museums. It is packed with masterpieces from different periods: Ancient Egypt, the Middle Ages, and the Renaissance.
Upon arrival to the agency, we will give you your entry ticket valid until closing of the museum, your audio guide to allow you to listen to recorded commentaries about the museum's greatest works and a route map suggesting various possible itineraries to organize your free tour. Themed visits or itineraries taking in the major works: the Venus de Milo, the Coronation of Napoleon I and Leonardo de Vinci's Mona Lisa.
Commentary in 10 languages: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese Mandarin, Japenese, Korean.
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum (fast pass)
- Map with tour itineraries and visit advice
- Services of a hostess (no hostess during the tour)
- Audio guide with recorded commentary
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
- Temporary exhibitions
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3 - 17 years old: reduced
Paris CityVision Agency, 2 rue des pyramides 75001 Paris.
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- Once the tour is over, customers may stay at the museum a little longer
- Compulsory cloakroom for large bags, buggies and umbrellas
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- The tour itinerary does not include a lift
- A deposit of 32 euros per audioguide will be required at the tour operator agency upon the departure. You will need to return the audioguide at the agency at the end of the tour, the deposit will then be given back to you
Every day except Tuesday
Departures available from 10.30am to 5.00pm
Tour not available on December 25, January 1 and special events
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...