Guided tour to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide will walk you across the Iena Bridge and escort you past the lines to the second level, where you’ll hear all about the tower’s origins, history and construction.
With our skip-the-ticket-desk-line access, you’ll avoid the long general entry lines, gaining faster access to this privileged vantage point overlooking the City of Lights. Your guide will accompany you to the dedicated observation deck on the second level, from where they’ll point out the marvels that lay at your feet.
Your expert guide will make sure you are in the right place at the right time for the best views of the city from this magnificent structure, entertaining you all the while with stories from past and present.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Reservation and entrance tickets with skip the ticket desk line to the second level
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Summit access
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children (4-14 years): reduced
- Infants (0-3 years): free
Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
The meeting point is not at the Eiffel Tower. Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. Metro stop Trocadero (line 6 or 9). Exit n°1. The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
- This service ends at the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- We are unable to accommodate wheelchair users or those with any impairments requiring special assistance
- We are unable to accommodate prams or baby carriages on our group tours
- Some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- The tour operator will do everything within their power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond their control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions
- Every day
- Please check the calendar for times
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Get skip-the-line priority access and take advantage of an audio-guided tour. Dive into a world unli...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for a 2-hour authentic and unforgettable lunch cruise along th...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
If you want to relax in style in Paris, this package for 2 is perfect for you. Get on board of a Bat...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
During this self-guided treasure hunt tour, ride along the bank of the Seine and enjoy its iconic mo...
Unlimited travels in Paris thanks to Paris Visit Pass! Do you want to visit Paris? Traveling freely ...