Guided tour of Paris in a collection car with wine tasting
- Visit Paris in an original way, with a wine tasting
- Discover the secrets of the capital with your driver-guide
- Enjoy a unique ride in a vintage car
During this guided tour, you will combine the charm of visiting Paris in a vintage car with the delights of the French gastronomy, and in particular its treasure trove of wines, the summit of French “savoir-vivre”.
On this trip, you will visit some of the most beautiful monuments of the capital (Invalides, Concorde, the Louvre, the Alexandre III bridge, etc.), then your driver will take you to a well-known wine cellar to taste some fine wines together with some typical French delicacies.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Private transportation
- Private tour
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
2 Avenue Victoria, 75004 Paris, France
You will find your driver in front of place de l’Hôtel de Ville, at the level of avenue Victoria, 75004 Paris
- Photo-stops will be provided during the trip
- Duration of the tour: 1h45 in the car and 45 minutes of tasting at the cellar
- For safety and insurance reasons, only the driver / guide is allowed to drive during the trip.
- For 1 to 3 people max
- From Tuesday to Friday : 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm
- Saturday : 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...