Flavors of Saint-Germain, Sweet and Savory walking tour
- Taste exquisite chocolate and pastries, but also some unique cured beef
- Discover fresh cheeses produced in the Alpes mountains and a selection of great French wines.
- Learn everything about French food, wine, and pastries
- Enjoy a Food Tour in the emblematic area of Saint-Germain des Prés, on the Parisian left bank
Considered as the soul of the City of Light, Saint-Germain des Prés, also known as the best chocolatiers area in the world, is a stunning mix of History, charming little streets, unique art shops, emblematic cafes and restaurants, and of course, a hot spot for the foodies from all over the world. From the oldest Abbey of Paris to the wonders of the Luxembourg Garden, you will be amazed by the diversity of the french food artisans located there and how passionate they are about their work. During this tour, you’ll have not only the opportunity to taste the food most of the Parisians are craving for, but you’ll also be in their shoes, enjoying a charming streets maze made of convenience stores, art galleries, colorful cafes, restaurants, and fashion shops, typical of the romantic left bank atmosphere.
The 17th century cobblestones streets and their beautiful arcades will be the setting of a unique guided stroll, paced by some unique buildings such as the oldest Parisian restaurant and the impressive Saint-Sulpice church, as well as some wonderful pastry shops and chocolatiers windows, displaying exquisite cakes, caramels, eclairs and chocolate candies all along the way.
This Food Tour will also be a unique opportunity for you to discover some of the most intimate shops of the area, and to learn everything about the best cheeses and cured meat our regions have to offer.
8 to 10 Stops
- Wine Tasting
- Plenty of food to try
- Cheeses & French specialties
- Chocolate and pastries
- Guided tour
- Bottle of water
- personal expenses
- Children under 14 are reduced
6 place Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris, France
You will meet your guide 6 place Saint-Germain des Prés in Paris
- This is a walking tour so wear comfortable footwear.
- We didn't find the secret of going through the raindrops (but still keeping on looking for this!). So if it's rainy or even cloudy, your umbrella will be your best friend.
- Small group with 10 persons max. Thanks to this little number, your guide will be able to answer all your questions.
- Every day except on Mondays
- Departure time : 10.30am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...