Discover the highlights of Paris by bike
- Enjoy a 3-hour tour on a comfortable Dutch bike
- Explore the famous highlights of Paris
- Discover the history and anecdotes of the French capital with an impassioned guide
Enjoy a 3-hour bike tour with an English guide who will take you to the highlights of Paris and tell you all about them. You will explore this amazing city in a completely different way on a comfortable high-quality Dutch bike!
An impassioned guide will give you a taste of history, art, and culture that you won’t find anywhere else.
Discover famous highlights and iconic monuments from a different angle including the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, The Centre Pompidou.
To complete the tour, you will finish on the Champs-Elysées. Just like the Tour de France!
- 3 hour bike tour with an English or Dutch-speaking guide
- Bike rental during the tour
- A short refreshment break
- Child seat rental
- E-bike rental
- Adult (from 15 years old): full price
- Child (from 6 to 14 years old): reduced price
Holland Bikes / Parking Foch (Niveau -2), 8 Avenue Foch, 75116 Paris
Please show up 15 minutes before departure on the 2nd underground level (go down into the parking and you will see us on your right). If you are arriving by Metro, get off at "Charles de Gaulle Etoile" and follow exit 8. At the end of exit 8, turn right along the bowling center and enter the parking. Go down one level and follow the Holland Bikes signs.
- A 3-hour bike ride with a high-quality Dutch bike
- English and Dutch speaking guide
- Feel free to bring or buy your own food and drinks
- Groups of 2 people minimum to 15 people maximum
- This tour is available for children from 6 years old
- A child seat is available with an extra of 15€
- E-bike tour is available with an extra of 20€ per bike
- From Monday to Thursday : 10:15 am
- From Friday to Sunday : 10:15 am and 3:00pm
- No tours on the 1st January
- Check the calendar for the availabilities
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...