'Christian Boltanski' + museum and exhibition ticket
- Ticket valid for a single admission to 'Christian Boltanski' at the chosen time slot
- Access to the permanent collection and the temporary exhibition
- Access to the Kids Gallery and the View of Paris (rooftop)
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Christian Boltanski: Life in the making’. Through a pathway of some fifty works by Christian Boltanski, this vast presentation by one of the key figures of contemporary creation reveals the magnitude and ambition of an artist marked by his history and a half-century of questioning on the role and voice of the artist in our societies. Thirty-five years have passed since Christian Boltanski’s first exhibition at the Centre Pompidou. Designed by Boltanski himself as a vast journey into the heart of his work, this new exhibition is not so much a retrospective as a series of sequences marking the steps and transformations of his approach.
'Christian Boltanski. Life in the making', from 13 November 2019 to 16 March 2020, gallery 1.
Photo Credit: Christian Boltanski, « Misterios », 2017 (détail) © Christian Boltanski. Photo: © Archives Christian Boltanski, Adagp Paris 2019
- Entrance ticket
- Temporary exhibition
- Permanent exhibition
- Audio guide
Free admission upon presentation of a proof:
- Children under 18
- People with disabilities
- Persons accompanying people with disabilities
Centre Pompidou, 19 Rue Beaubourg, 75004 Paris
Don't queue at the ticket office: Show your ticket at the entrance to the Center Pompidou located 19 rue Beaubourg. From August 2019 to September 2020, due to renovation works, the access to the Pompidou Center is at 19 rue Beauboug and not at the usual entrance located on Place Georges Pompidou.
- Important: The ticket is valid for a single admission to the exhibition 'Christian Boltanski. Life in the making' at the chosen time slot
- Access to all exhibitions, the museum, the Kids Gallery and the View of Paris for the rest of the day
- Entry to the exhibition within 30 minutes following the selected time slot is guaranteed. In case of a delayed arrival, speedy access won't be assured
- The slots indicated correspond to the times available on this network
- Access to the Centre Pompidou is prohibited to visitors with large items of luggage. These are not accepted in the cloakroom
- €1 booking fee is added at check-out
- The entrance is free for children under 18 years old
- Tickets are not exchangeable, nor refundable
From 13th November 2019 to 16th March 2020
Every day except Tuesday
From 11.00 am to 7.00 pm (until 9.00 pm on Thursday)
Several time slots are available during the day, please select your entry time when booking
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic West...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...