2-hour guided visit of the Louvre Museum
- Save time and access quickly to the Louvre
- Enjoy an itinerary focused on the highlights
- 2-hour tour with a professional guide
- See 'Mona Lisa', 'Venus de Milo', Napoleon's crown jewels
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel at relics from Ancient Egypt to the art of the Italian Renaissance. The entire collection would take months to see in full, but you will follow a carefully planned route to discover the highlights.
Gaze at da Vinci’s enigmatic “Mona Lisa” and see some of the less famous gems such as Anthony Canova’s “Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss.” Hear the true story depicted in Gericault’s “Raft of Medusa” and go to Napoleon’s former apartments to admire the most beautiful décor of the palace, as well as a collection of crown jewels. The masterpieces continue with the “Venus de Milo”, the sculpture that inspired so many artists. Head to the basement of the Louvre Palace to see the foundations of the castle that once stood on the site.
- Licensed tour guide
- Tour of the Louvre Museum
- Entrance ticket
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
- Transportation to/from the Louvre Museum
- Children (6-17): reduced
162 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris.
The meeting point is not inside of the Louvre. Meet our representative 20 minutes before departure of the tour on 162 rue de Rivoli, in front of the Boutique Souvenirs (on the left of the foreign exchange counter). Your host wears a blue jacket/red shirt with the Paris Tour Guide logo. Metro stop: Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (line 1 or 7).
- The meeting point is not inside of the Louvre
- From 17 June 2019 to mid-October 2019, the Mona Lisa will be exhibited at the Galerie Médicis located on the 2nd stage of the ail Richelieu (Hall 801) at the Musée du Louvre
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
Every day except Tuesday
Departure at 10.00am , 2.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...