Mozart’s solemn Great Mass inspires with high-wire singing and the transcendent Et incarnatus est. The Philharmonic’s own Carter Brey reveals the intensity and incandescence of Haydn’s First Cello Concerto. Nina C. Young’s commissioned work kicks off Project 19, a multiyear New York Philharmonic initiative that features commissions by 19 women composers in honor of the centennial of the 19th Amendment.
Concerts & Operas
Tickets to Mozart, Haydn and Nina C. Young by the New York Philharmonic
Availability: 5, 6, 8 and 11 February 2020
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
What to expect
- Tickets to Mozart, Haydn and Nina C. Young
David Geffen Hall -10 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023-6970
West 65th Street at Broadway
What to remember
- Tickets can be collected at the Will Call desk at the box office the day of the show
- Wednesday, 5 February at 7.30pm
- Thursday, 6 February at 7:30pm
- Saturday, 8 February at 8:00pm
- Tuesday, 11 February at 7:30pm
New York Philharmonic
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.