TCM classic movie bus tour
- Visit 40+ filming locations from your favorite classic movies in the Big Apple
- Explore NYC landmarks such as Grand Central Terminal and Central Park
- Get the behind-the-scenes scoop about classic film sets
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies bus tour! Ride around the city and spot over 40 famous filming locations from your favorite classics, including:
- The Empire State Building, featured in King Kong
- The market shown in Manhattan and You’ve Got Mail
- Where Marilyn Monroe’s skirt flew up in The Seven Year Itch
- Grand Central Terminal, seen in Superman and North by Northwest
- Central Park filming locations from Thomas Edison Shorts to Ghostbusters
- Guided bus tour of NYC
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child under 5 years old: free
- Child 6-9 years old: reduced
1650 Broadway, New York, NY 10019
- In front of Ellen’s Stardust Diner (between 7th Avenue and Broadway)
- Children under 5 are free sitting on an adult's lap
- Saturdays at 10.30am (January – mid-March)
- Thursdays and Saturdays at 10.3am(mid-March – December)
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Take a live-guided, 70-minute walking tour with an expert well-versed in the building of Rockefeller...
What better way to explore New York's hidden gems than with a local?You'll start your tour in iconic...
Diana is the electrifying new musical about a woman who chose to be fearless, and as a result became...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...
On this pride walking tour, you'll hear all about the revolutionary 1969 Stonewall Uprising. Learn t...