NYC Wall Street, Financial District, and One World Trade Center self-guided walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the famous Charging Bull statue and learn about its wild, unusual history
- Linger at the 9/11 Memorial and One World Trade Center to hear the tale of New York’s resilience
- Glimpse the revolutionary history of New York City at Fraunces Tavern
- Discover the seedy underbelly of Wall Street
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Flexible planning
- Works offline
- Live GPS Map
- Audios, images, and text
- Email, chat, call support
What's not included
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
What to remember
ACTION TOUR GUIDE LIMITED
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience