New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass
- Depart from one of four convenient locations in Manhattan or Brooklyn
- Take in amazing views of the skyline, Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty
- Hop on and off as many times as you prefer throughout the day
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that never sleeps! Choose between completing the entire loop in 70 minutes or hopping on and off as many times as you like during the day.
Cruise the New York Harbor and admire the always spectacular New York City skyline. Pass closely by the Statue of Liberty and spot the Empire State Building, Freedom Tower and Brooklyn Bridge from the water. You'll also enjoy stunning virews of:
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Chrysler Building
- High Line Park
- Ellis Island
- South Street Seaport
- Manhattan Bridge
- All-day access pass for New York Water Taxi
- Tour guide on-board
- Infants under 2 years old: free when accompanied by adult
- Children aged 3-12 years old: reduced
- Guests will receive a voucher and must exchange it for a boarding pass upon arrival at the pier. Boarding is on a first-come, first-serve basis based on capacity
- Boats run every 60-70 minutes depending on the season. Additional vessels may be added during peak traffic. Please click here for most current schedule
- Routes, prices, specific vessels and schedules are subject to change without notice. Actual routes may vary slightly from the map. New York Water Taxi can delay or cancel cruises at provider's discretion
- Vessel runs rain or shine, unless otherwise instructed by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed on-board
- Manhattan, Pier 83 at West 42nd Street: departing every 30-40 minutes from 10.00am until 6.40pm
- Manhattan, Downtown Slip 6 at Battery Park: departing every 30-40 minutes from 10.20am until 7.00pm
- Manhattan, Pier 16 at South Street Seaport: departing every 30-40 minutes from 10.30am until 7.05pm
- Brooklyn, Pier 1 in DUMBO: departing every 30-40 minutes from 10.40am until 6.10pm
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Between the holiday hustle and the big city bustle, make time for joy with your loved ones at the Ch...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...