Your New York City after dark photo safari takes place mostly in Times Square. Under the guidance of a professional photographer, you will better understand how to take pictures in low light conditions (i.e. night photography). You will learn how flash and long exposure works, how to use a combination of both long exposure and flash to create an image; and how to take great pictures witouth using a flash.. This photo safari is best suited for those who have a good understanding of f/stop, shutter speed and ISO relationships.
Excursions & day trips
New York City after dark photo safari
Availability: Select Fridays and Saturdays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Capture the magic of Times Square at night with a professional photographer guide
- Understand the basics of night photography
- Learn how to take great pictures without using a flash
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
What's not included
1080 6th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
- You will receive location details in your confirmation
What to remember
- You are required to bring a tripod
- Although a DSLR is preferred, you may use any digital camera with manual overrides
- Limited to six participants per safari
- Unregistered attendees will not be able to participate
New York City Photo Safari
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience