Empire State Building AM-PM experience
- Ride the elevator up 1,050 feet to the 86th floor of the World's Most Famous Building
- Enjoy panoramic views of up to six states from the surrounding open-air promenade
- Return later in the evening and admire the city that never sleeps under sparkling lights
Admire one of the world's most famous skylines from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building Observatory in New York City. Enjoy 360-degree views of the Big Apple both during the day under the sun and again at night under the dazzling city lights. Don't stress about what time to visit this NYC landmark and snap those once-in-a-lifetime photos; with the AM/PM experience, you'll be able to do it twice in one day!
Don't forget to stop and explore the new, 2nd-floor exhibits on the way to the 86th-floor Observatory! Travel back in time and witness the evolution of the Empire State Building with interactive and immersive exhibits, from the days of construction in the 1920s to cementing its place in the pop culture of today. View the Empire State Building's original floor plans, understand how the building became a leader in sustainability, learn about the tenants who work on the hidden floors and watch highlights of the building's starring role in films since the 1930s.
- AM/PM experience tickets
- Children under 6: free
- Children 6-12: reduced
Empire State Building - 20 West 34th St, New York, NY 10001
- First visit is from 8.00am until 8.59pm; second visit from 9.00pm until 1.15am. Last elevator to the top is at 1.15am
- Free WiFi is available
- Signage and app is available in nine languages
- Cancellations are allowed up to five days after purchase (please ignore text at bottom of page)
- Daily (first visit window from 8.00am until 8.59pm; second visit window from 9.00pm until 1.15am)
- Black-out dates: March 26th-April 8th, June 25th-August 12th, Nov. 19th-Nov. 25th, Dec. 17th-Dec.30th
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
The Whitney Museum of American Art is the defining museum of American modern and contemporary art. H...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...