Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO neighborhood tour
- Hear captivating stories about the construction of the Brooklyn Bridge as you cross it
- View the famous and beautiful NYC Skyline from Brooklyn
Travel across the Brooklyn Bridge on foot and learn more about this beloved NYC landmark. Along the way you’ll be able to admire views of the Manhattan skyline before reaching DUMBO, a trendy neighborhood in Brooklyn. Pass chic boutiques, tasty pastry shops, renowned pizzerias, stylish art galleries and scenic waterfront views.
- Children under 4 years old: free
- Children ages 5-11, students, seniors (ages 65+): reduced
52 Chambers St, New York, NY 10007
Meet your guide in front of the Tweed Courthouse, located between Broadway and Centre Streets
- Tour itinerary may be modified or cancelled due to special events (parades, marathon, traffic conditions)
- The tour ends in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- January & February: 10.00am on Wednesday and 11.00am on Saturday
- March, November, December: 10.00am on Wednesday and 11.00am on Monday & Saturday
- April 1 - October 31: 10.00am on Wednesday, and 11.00am from Friday through Tuesday
- Note: Spanish tour operates from 1 March 2020 until 31 December 2020 on Monday at 10.00am
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...