Bronx's Little Italy Arthur Avenue Tour
- Visit Little Italy in the Bronx
- See delicious storefront displays
- Learn about the immigrant history of New York City
Visit Belmont and Arthur Avenue in New York City on this guided walking tour. These areas are famous for authentic Italian bakeries, butcher shops, fish markets, specialty stores, and many more culinary delights. Your guide will describe the history of each area, starting with Belmont and Fordham Road. You’ll learn about how the Bronx was changed by generations of Italian, Irish, and other immigrant families. It’s a great way to explore Little Italy and the tasty treats on display will tempt you to end your tour with a snack or two.
- Walking tour
- Transportation (please purchase a Metro North Railroad ticket prior to the tour)
- Children (under 4 years old): free
- Children (ages 5-11), students, seniors (ages 65+): reduced
124 Park Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
Meet your guide at Grand Central Station, near the intersection of Park Avenue and East 42nd Street. The tour ends at Arthur Avenue Retail Market, 2344 Arthur Ave, Bronx, NY 10458.
- Tour itinerary may be modified or cancelled due to special events (parades, marathon, traffic conditions)
- Wednesday 11.00am
- Schedule subject to change. Please see calendar for up-to-date details
- Please try to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure time
Join us as we explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known ...
The beloved classic by Harper Lee finally arrives on Broadway in a new, adapted production by Aaron ...
This guided tour will take you through Brooklyn's most magical and joyous neighborhoods--Dyker Heigh...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...
Visit downtown NYC landmarks including Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange and House of Morgan. Pos...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...