American Museum of Natural History tickets
- Learn about the world and everything in it - past, present and future
- Digital voucher lets you travel with just your phone - no need for printouts
- From dinosaurs to whales - life-sized displays of Earth's creatures
- As seen in A Night at the Museum starring Ben Stiller
Step into the American Museum of Natural History to experience over 65 million years of our planet's past. This digital voucher downloads straight to your phone so that you don't have to carry anything extra with you. Just walk in and explore the exhibits:
- Earth's biodiversity - spectacular beauty and abundance of life
- 94-foot model of a blue whale suspected from the ceiling
- Halls with bird, reptile and amphibian specimens
- Meteorites, minerals and rare gems on display
- Dioramas of mammals and imposing dinosaur fossils
- Exhibitions on human cultures around the world
- Rose Center for Earth and Space - explore the edges of outer space
- Admission to American Museum of Natural History
- Admission to certain temporary exhibits
- IMAX/3D films
- Hayden Planetarium Space Show
- Children (ages 3-12)
200 Central Park West, New York, NY 10024, USA
Present your digital voucher at either of these two locations:
- If you would like to upgrade your admission ticket to include a temporary exhibit, IMAX or 3D film or a Hayden Planetarium Space Show, you may do so for only USD 12.50 (adults) and USD 9.50 (children) directly at the Museum
- Open daily 10.00am-5.45pm
- Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice
- Certain museum halls may close early due to special events, please call (212) 769-5200 prior to your visit to check the status
Skip the lines and enter The Museum of Modern Art directly. You'll get immediate access to some of t...
No visit to New York is complete without experiencing the somber and poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum...
You may have seen New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art before, but you've never seen it like this. ...
More than 1.1 million people were murdered behind the barbed-wire fences of Auschwitz between May 19...
As home to two of NYC’s most important sites – the Statue of Liberty & the 9/11 Memorial and Museum ...
The KGB Espionage Museum in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan is the only public museum in the g...
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
Begin your New York journey here! 'New York at its Core' is an award-winning, ongoing exhibition sit...
You’re invited to discover that love is a force of nature… at Disney’s new musical, FROZEN. For the ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...