Milan tour with Duomo, Last Supper and Sforza Castle
- Discover the most beautiful monuments and sites in Milan
- Skip the line for Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Skip the line for the Duomo and Castello Sforzesco
- Small group so you can interact with your experienced guide
Enjoy a fully organized day in Milan to see the best the city has to offer with the help of an expert local guide. You'll explore the most dynamic Italian city and discover its world-famous monuments on a comprehensive tour including guided visits to Leonardo's Last Supper, Duomo Cathedral and Sforza Castle. Your guide will tell you everything you need to know about the most famous monuments: facts and details but also entertaining stories and anecdotes. See the highlights of Milan in one day with no lines, no time-wasting and most importantly, no stress! The tour also ensures your ticket and entrance to the famous Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper. This small-group tour will provide a unique experience of what Milan has to offer.
You'll have skip-the-line access to the most popular sites in the city, such as Leonardo's breathtaking Last Supper, the Gothic Cathedral and the magnificent San Maurizio church. Your guide will take you on a journey through time, from Medieval Mercanti Square to the surprising San Satiro church - with its trompe l'oeil perspective painted by Renaissance genius Donato Bramante - to the provocative L.O.V.E. sculpture (known as The Finger) by Maurizio Cattelan.
Milan is also a fashion capital, and you can marvel at the elegant atmosphere of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele with its coffee shops and boutiques. Dream of operas and ballets in front of the renowned La Scala Opera Theatre and imagine what it must have been like to live in the imposing Sforza Castle, home of intrigues and backstabbing.
Please note: Entrance to sites mentioned above is always guaranteed, but the itinerary may differ according to the daily opening hours of churches and religious services, or due to public maintenance works, or during extraordinary local events (such as Expo 2015).
- Skip-the-line access and ticket to the Last Supper
- Skip-the-line access to Duomo
- No lines for S. Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- No lines for S. Satiro church
- Expert, high-level English-speaking guide
- Personal audio headsets
- Public trasportation tickets
Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 14, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Piazzale Luigi Cadorna (in front of the entry to the train station).
- The itinerary will vary depending on the entrance time to Leonardo's Last Supper. At the end of the morning tour, you'll have free time for lunch (at your own expense) before the afternoon tour starts
- You will also be provided a ticket for public transportation (included in the tour cost)
- Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for an unforgettable walk in the city. Hats are recommended on hot days. The dress code in churches is strict; knees and shoulders should be covered (with a shawl or sweater for example)
- Please note: on Sunday the visit to Milan Duomo can be replaced with a visit to Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Tuesday-Sunday at 9.30am
The tour is divided into two parts:
- Morning: 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Free time for lunch: 12.30pm – 2.00pm
- Afternoon: 2.00pm – 5.30pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
GENERAL WAREHOUSES | Club Nation present TRUE COLORS Tour FRITZ KALKBRENNER Live ❏ ?????????????????...
Never A Joy ???? Friday 21 February Tunnel Club, Milan -------------------- Ticket 5 euros On Friday...
Saturday 22nd February tINI + DJLMP c/o Tunnel Club, Milan Early Bird ticket 15€ LINE UP tINI DJLMP ...
Saturday 22 February 2020 from 23.00 AMNESIA milano welcomes Adam Beyer B.CONVERSO A.Lab (Amnesia La...