Football Lovers Tour of San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan
- Tickets to San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan
- Open-top City Sightseeing bus between central Milan and the stadium
- Visit to the San Siro Stadium Museum to learn about AC Milan and Inter Milan
- Entrance to the stylish headquarters of AC Milan, Casa Milan with the museum and shop
A must-do tour for all football (soccer) fans! Prepare yourself for a trip through football history and visit the legendary San Siro stadium and Casa Milan. This half-day tour includes transport in an open-top City Sightseeing bus, so you can spend as long as you like at each site. Discover San Siro, home to two Italian football giants, AC Milan and Inter Milan. Then head to AC Milan’s stylish new headquarters at Casa Milan. Entry to the museums at both sites is also included.
Board your open-top City Sightseeing bus, at the Line C stop “Castello” to travel to San Siro Stadium. Head inside San Siro with your ticket to explore the stadium’s public areas. Take a look at the pitch from the stands, visit the press-room where post-match interviews and photo sessions take place and take a walk through the “tunnel” to the pitch.
Your ticket also includes access to the Inter and Milan Museum, the only museum in Italy set up inside a stadium. Here you will discover the story of the two Milanese teams through its collection of unique memorabilia. Visit the museum before finally enjoying some shopping at the official stadium shop, where you can buy the shirt of your favorite champion.
Afterwards, catch your City Sightseeing bus and head to Casa Milan, the new headquarters of AC Milan. The contemporary new building was unveiled for the 2014-15 season and is complete with a museum, store and the Cucina Milanello restaurant. Discover AC Milan history in the museum, and shop for more souvenirs. When you are ready to leave, simply catch your open-top bus back to central Milan.
- Transport by open-top City Sightseeing bus
- Entrance ticket to San Siro Stadium and museum
- Entrance ticket to Casa Milan and museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
- Children 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Zani Viaggi Agency - Milan Visitor Center: Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli)
- Return to original departure point
- This is an individual tour (no guide included)
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems
- Tour suspended on match days or in occasion of special events. In this case you will be offered an alternative date or time, or a full refund
- Every day
- The City Sightseeing bus leaves every 60 minutes, starting from 10.35am
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
GENERAL WAREHOUSES | Club Nation present TRUE COLORS Tour FRITZ KALKBRENNER Live ❏ ?????????????????...
Never A Joy ???? Friday 21 February Tunnel Club, Milan -------------------- Ticket 5 euros On Friday...
Saturday 22nd February tINI + DJLMP c/o Tunnel Club, Milan Early Bird ticket 15€ LINE UP tINI DJLMP ...
Saturday 22 February 2020 from 23.00 AMNESIA milano welcomes Adam Beyer B.CONVERSO A.Lab (Amnesia La...