Best of Milan tour: highlights and hidden gems with a local
- Admire Milan's most iconic landmarks
- Hear about the city's fascinating history
- Discover less-known gems along the way
- Explore the cool neighborhood of Brera
- Get insight tips from a local
See Milan through the eyes of a local. Enjoy the beauty, the history and the culture of Milan with a private guide. Visit stunning highlights and a lot of hidden gems, on a private and personalized tour. All of this next to interesting stories from our great local hosts.
Start your tour at one of the most famous highlight of this city: the Duomo, one of the largest cathedrals in the world. Continue with other amazing landmarks such as Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II with its glass arcade and the beautiful Sforza Castle with its magnificent courtyards. Your local host will tell you about the history of these magnificent highlights and will answer all your question.
Stop in Piazza Della Scala, where the well-known Teatro La Scala is placed. Learn about the great singers that have performed here from your private guide. Move to picturesque Brera district, with its narrow alleys and antique boutiques. Visit the Pinacoteca di Brera, a public gallery which hosts an ancient library and a botanical garden.
But why to stick to the main spots when you and your family have a local friend who can unveil secret spots for you? Stop at a charming church, spot an old drugstore and an artwork that is meant to be a tribute to Milan’s influence in the fashion industry.
Our amazing local hosts can’t wait to show you their city and tell you why they love it so much.
This is the plan
Meeting point: Duomo - Start your tour in the heart of Milan
- Stop 1: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele - walk through the luxurious Galleria which houses the oldest bookstore in the city
- Stop 2: Piazza della Scala - See the beautiful narrow streets and boutique shops
- Stop 3: Pinacoteca di Brera - visit an ancient library and botanical garden
- Stop 4: Parco Sempione & Sforza Castle - Learn about the main facts about the castle and see the cat sanctuary
- Stop 5: The Archaeological Museum - Enter the courtyard and hear about how Milan used to be the capital of the Roman Empire
- Stop 6: San Maurizio Sistine Chapel of Milan - Step inside what was once the largest and oldest female monastery in Milan
- Stop 7: Archaeological Area of Via Brisa - Check out the before and after of the urban transformation
- Private guide
- 1 coffee per guest
- Other food and drinks
- Entry tickets to Pinacoteca di Brera, Sforza Castle, the archaeological Museum
Via Cesare Cantù, 1, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Meet your guide at the Duomo of Milan under the statue of King Victor Emmanuel II on his horse.
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come alone or in a group of up to 8 people
- Available daily
- Please select your starting time at the time of booking
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Friday 24 January 2020 from 11.30pm at Fabrique Milan powered by AMNESIA milan, Loud-Contact, Sincro...
Saturday 18th January Dan Shake + Dirty Channels c/o Tunnel Club, Milan Early Bird ticket 15€ Acquis...
Friday 21 February 2020 from 23.30 at Fabrique Milan - via Fantoli, 9 - Milan Milan Fashion Week pow...
Saturday 18 January 2020 from 23.00 AMNESIA milan in collaboration with Big Family New Era welcome A...