Magical Anima Gardens and Ourika Valley day trip from Marrakech
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Escape Marrakech to the Atlas mountains to see stunning landscapes and some of the most beautiful rivers, mountains, and waterfalls in Morocco. On this tour, we will enjoy the drive to Ourika Valley with the opportunity to visit the magical Anima gardens where nature & art meet. Along the journey, we will get to learn about the culture in the region of Ourika with a stop at one of the Berber villages.
After about 30 minutes drive we will reach Anima gardens a place with hundreds of botanical influences from around the world blended together with artworks by Picasso, Haring, Rodin and more! After that, we will enjoy the nice drive through the valley of Ourika for another 30 minutes until we arrive at the village of Setti Fatma. There you will have the opportunity to visit a Berber house and learn about the way people live in the region of Ourika Valley and the Atlas mountains.
Then, we go for a tasty lunch (not included) at one of the local restaurants by the riverside. On the way back to Marrakech you will have the opportunity to stop at the Herbal House to learn about the medicinal herbs and spices that local use in the area (Optional).
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Herbal House (optional)
- Extra cost for Hotel pick-up and drop-off outside Marrakech area (20 EUR)
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Meet us at Cafe de France, Jemaa el Fna if you are staying at the Medina (old town) or ask for a hotel pick-up/drop-off (only available inside Marrakech area - 44000).
- A minimum of two participants is required for this tour
- Please indicate your hotel address during the booking
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off is included from anywhere in the Marrakech area only (44000)
- If you are staying in Riads or hotels at the Medina (old town), the meeting point will be Cafe de France, Jemaa el Fna
- If your Riad/hotel is located outside Marrakech or far from Cafe de France, please indicate the name and address during the booking. An additional charge of 20 EUR will be requested.
- Duration: 7 hours
- Starting time: 10.00am
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Arriving at a new destination can be a stressful experience, but pre-book this transfer from or to M...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our exper...