3-Hour monuments & souks walking tour in Marrakech
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the old Medina and souks
- Marvel at the ornate mausoleums of the Saadi Dynasty
- Discover one of the largest mosques of the western Muslim world
Enjoy this 3-hour comprehensive tour of Marrakech, exploring the medieval streets of Morocco’s “Red City” through its souks and monuments. Following a pick-up from your hotel or riad by our guide, discover one of Morocco’s oldest imperial monuments the Koutoubia, one of the largest and most beautiful mosques of the western Muslim world. Marvel at its 221-foot minaret and masterful architecture that evokes the Giralda of Seville.
Then you will head to a peaceful enclosure in the Kasbah to see the Saadian Tombs, dating back to the 16th century of Sultan Ahmad al-Mansur. Admire the colorful tiles, Arabic script, and intricate carvings, hidden to the world after they were sealed up until 1917.
Spend then an hour at the 19th-century Bahia Palace, built in 7 years by 1,000 craftsmen from Fez. The place was intended to capture the essence of the Islamic and Moroccan style with a haphazard arrangement of secret apartments open onto inner courtyards, set in the center of a 2-acre garden. See stunning stucco work, Islamic mosaics, and carved cedar wood roofs, surrounded by Moorish-style pleasure gardens of orange and cypress trees, and fragrant jasmine plants.
The next stop will be the essential Jemaa El-Fna, Marrakech's main square and marketplace. Explore the different souks of the Old Medina Market and wander from the spice sellers to carpets and leather articles. It's almost impossible to leave the souks empty-handed.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Discovery of the Old Medina & Monuments
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments
In the center of Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel / riad in Marrakech.
- Contact the local supplier 48 hours before your tour to confirm and organize your pick up.
- Please provide the address of your hotel/riad in the center of Marrakech during the booking.
- To note: hotels or riad located outside the city center might have an additional cost
- Entrance fees to monuments are not included
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 9am
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Arriving at a new destination can be a stressful experience, but pre-book this transfer from or to M...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....
Ourika Valley, at the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains, is only 45 minutes southeast of Marrake...