Small Group Tour to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge with entries and 2-Course Lunch
- Embark on a personable experience with this small group tour
- Enjoy entry to the majestic Windsor Castle and the iconic Stonehenge
- Relax with roundtrip transportation from London by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Indulge in a scrumptious 2-course lunch in Stonehenge
- Led by a professional guide giving you fascinating facts
Enjoy a personal small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most popular attractions – Windsor Castle and Stonehenge. This extra special tour gives you more one on one time with your guide so be prepared to ask as many questions as you like!
Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favorite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House.
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Stonehenge
- 2-course lunch
- Professional guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks (valid until 31st March 2020)
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-16 years)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (over 60)
Departs from Golden Tours visitor centre
4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH
- Windsor Castle is closed on the 9th and 10th of April and 15th of June. On these days your tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead
- This tour requires an e-ticket. You must provide the e-ticket that will be sent through to you so please ensure you bring the e-ticket with you to the venue. Without the e-ticket, you will unable to gain entry to the tour
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure
- Every Thursday
- Check-in: 7.45 am for 8.00 am departure
- Return (approximately): 6.00 pm
Windsor Castle is closed on the 9th and 10th of April and the 15th of June. On these days your tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
This guided tour will take you to some of the most iconic British landmarks in a day! You'll visit t...
Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to three of the UK’s most iconic locations – Ox...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip from London. You'll be ta...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Start your tour with a skip-the-line and early entrance into the Jewel House where, standing inside ...
Enjoy a guided visit from Westminster to the Tower of London and the Crown Jewels with entrances inc...
NO DIET CLUB - Best Food Tour in LDN ! ✌ The NO DIET CLUB is your original food porn experience in L...