Skip-the-line London Eye tickets with 4D Cinema Experience
- Skip the long lines thanks to your fast-track ticket
- Enjoy panoramic views of all of London's landmarks at once
- Ride in one of London's most popular attractions
- Experience the London Eye 4D Cinema that lets you literally feel the wind in your hair
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll be flying in the air in no time!
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 30 minutes to finish one rotation, meaning you don't need to stop as you step into your fully glazed capsule! The interior is climate-controlled for maximum comfort and includes touch screens to learn more about the monuments below. These include the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, the Gherkin and the Shard.
Every ticket includes admission to the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience. Literally feel the wind of London in your face and experience shaking ground, snow and bubbles - all from the safety of the theater.
- Fast-track admission to the London Eye
- 4D Cinema Experience
- Children (ages 4-15)
30 The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London, SE1
Redeem your voucher at the London Eye ticket office
- Please note that tickets cannot be amended or canceled once booked
- Tickets are valid until 31st March 2020
To redeem your voucher, please follow the below steps:
Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo an uninvasive search before boarding, similar to search processes in major airports. Same-sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted:
- Alcohol; Baseball Bats; Bicycles (including folding ones); Explosives (including fireworks); Guns; Knives; Pepper spray; Pets (except for service animals); Prams & buggies; Sharp objects; Scooters; Screwdrivers & spanners; Skateboards; Tasers; Tripods
- Open Daily: Monday to Friday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm; Saturday/Sunday 10:00 am to 8:30 pm
- Closed: 25th December 2019
- Closed for annual maintenance: 6th to 21st January 2020
- The London Eye will operate longer hours from April onwards with a 10 am opening time and last rotation at 9:30 pm (every day from April to August)
- Additionally, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in peak summer holidays, the London Eye last rotation will be at 9:30 pm
- For full details on London Eye opening hours please see the calendar HERE
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...