Luxury Paris Day trip with Champagne lunch on the Eiffel Tower and Seine river cruise
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable day in Paris
- Panaromic tour of Paris with professional guide, Eiffel Tower fast-track tickets and champagne lunch, and cruise on the river Seine
- Includes return ticket on the Eurostar (with Standard Premier Class option)
After meeting your guide at St Pancras International train station by the Eurostar departures, you will be on your way to Paris! If you would rather travel in First Class, where you can enjoy more spacious seats and a light meal with hot and cold drinks, you can choose this option at checkout. Just 2 hours 15 minutes later, you will arrive and your guide will take you on a panoramic tour of the city, where you can admire major sites including the Opera House, Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe before arriving at the Eiffel Tower.
What better way to enjoy lunch than on the Eiffel Tower itself, one of the world most famous monuments? Your fast-track entry ticket means you will have priority access to the tower. Once you are finished admiring the views over the city from the observations stations, you will take a seat at your reserved table within the Altitude 58 restaurant. This famous restaurant boasts the most fabulous views across the city which you can enjoy while sitting back and sipping a glass of Champagne. You will then enjoy a delicious meal while soaking up the atmosphere of arguably the world’s most beautiful and romantic city.
In the afternoon you will take a cruise on the River Seine with spectacular views of the Notre Dame. After the cruise, you can explore the city or decide to go to the Louvre Museum (closed on Tuesdays) in order to see the world-famous Mona Lisa, as well as many other masterpieces. Tickets for the Louvre Museum will be available to purchase from your guide on the day.
In the early evening, you will head back to Gare du Nord where the tour finishes. Get back onto the Eurostar and think about your magical day!
- Return tickets on the Eurostar
- Panoramic tour of Paris with a professional guide
- Fast-track entry to the Eiffel Tower
- Two-course lunch at the Eiffel Tower restaurant Altitude 58
- One-hour cruise on the river Seine
- Guide with you throughout the whole day
- Light meal and drinks aboard the Eurostar (for First Class option only)
- Entrance to the Louvre Museum (tickets available for purchase from your guide on the day)
- Children (4-11 years)
- Senior (+60 years old)
St Pancras International Station, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QP, United Kingdom
Meet your representative outside Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop, next to Eurostar departures, inside St. Pancras International station
- Don't forget your passport!!!
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Should lunch on the Eiffel Tower not be available, a 3 course lunch on the Bateaux Parisiens with river cruise will be included with a photo stop at Eiffel Tower
- 1st of April to 31st of October: daily except on Sundays
- 31st of November to the end of February: Monday, Wednsday and Saturday
- March: Monday, Wednsday, Friday and Saturday
- Meeting time: 6 am
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...
What could get you feeling more festive than wrapping up warm and taking to the ice? If you're looki...