Historical pub tour of London
- Visit London's most historic pubs, alehouses & gin palaces
- Enjoy some real British ales and craft gins
- Follow in the footsteps of Shakespeare & Dickens
Enjoy a guided walking tour through London's beer and gin history. Following in the footsteps of Shakespeare & Dickens, you will roam the "street of shame", stopping in at least 4 historic pubs for a refreshment. During this tour, your guide will take you past several of the most important architectural highlights of the city, including St.Paul's cathedral, as you discover London's quirky history. Enjoy real British ales and craft gins as you visit art nouveau gems, ancient alehouses and grandiose Victorian gin palaces. The tour will end near Covent Garden, with the many theatres and restaurants of the famous West End only a short stroll away.
- Professional guide
- Food & beverages
This tour meets outside St.Paul's underground station (Exit 2), by the Caffe Nero on Panyer Alley.
- Participants must be over the age of 18 years and bring photo ID if under the age of 25 years
- Warm and comfortable clothing required
- This tour has limited disabled access due to stairs in certain public houses
- Please note that bookings are not confirmed upon purchase, there will be a 24 hour confirmation window. Should it not be possible to accommodate your booking, you will receive a full refund
- Daily, year round
- Tours starts at 2.00pm
- Duration: 3-4 hours
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...