Gangster London tour with actor Vas Blackwood
- Meet the actor who played Rory Breaker in Guy Ritchie's Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- Learn about the methods used by some of the most feared gangsters in 1950s and 1960s London such as The Krays and Mad Frankie Fraser that helped them 'run' the capital
- Visit the location where Vinnie Jones had his first day of filming for Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- See film locations from Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, The Krays, Face, The Crying Game and Gangster No 1
- Enjoy a Q&A session with Vas at the end of the tour in a pub used as a location for Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
The Krays Gangster London Tour offers you the unique opportunity to have a fun afternoon with Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels actor, Vas Blackwood.
Vas Blackwood, an actor known for playing many roles on film and TV including Rory Breaker in Guy Ritchie’s classic gangster movie, will share anecdotes at each location. Hear true stories, such as how Ronnie Kray killed George Cornell or how Freddie Foreman disposed of bodies for the Krays and anecdotes from the Lock, Stock set about Vinnie Jones’ first day filming.
Vas will take you around the Whitechapel and Bethnal Green areas and show you the locations of real-life gangster events and film locations from Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels plus many others.
This 2 hour walking Krays tour is a fun and different way of exploring the Kray twin’s stomping ground and has been recommended by legendary gangster, “Mad” Frankie Fraser.
The tour starts at the the Blind Beggar pub. It takes in The Repton Boys Club, the church where the twins had their funerals, and other locations which played a pivotal role in the lives of the Krays and other gangsters and which turned them from mere gangsters into celebrity icons.
Through his role playing various onscreen villains, Vas has rubbed shoulders with some of London’s ex-gangsters and their associates, including Freddie Foreman, Dave Courtney, Barbara Windsor and gangster-turned-actor, Lenny McLean. Now you have the chance to rub shoulders with Vas and have a fun-filled afternoon on our Krays tour.
- Celebrity guide
- Gratuities (optional)
337 Whitechapel Rd, London E1 1BU
Meet your tour at the Blind Beggar pub in Whitechapel.
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies. Also the content of the tour is of an adult nature and there are occasions when strong language is used
- You must be over 16 years old to participate in this tour
- The tour departs daily at 1.00pm
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...
East London chicken wing crawl Explore the best of East London's chicken wing establishments! Join a...
Murder Express in Shoreditch - 1pm An immersive theatre dining experience, set on board the Murder E...
Middle Eastern cooking class Get together in a Middle Eastern kitchen to meet new people, cook toget...