Lecce shopping experience
- Explore Lecce and its commercial soul along luxury shopping streets
- Go shopping and let your guide suggest you the nicest boutiques of the city
- Choose the made in Italy together with your personal shopper
- Enjoy a typical Italian aperitivo like spritz and prosecco
The tour starts having a panoramic view of the main attractions of the old town such the charming Santa Croce Basilica with its Baroque style, the Duomo and its huge square and the millenary roman amphitheater.
The tour goes on shopping into the most fashionable atelier and boutiques to discover the real made in italy products and handcrafts. The tour ends in the lively squares of the old town where a typical italian aperitivo is not to be missed.
- Multilingual personal shopper
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Wifi and luggage storage
- Entrance fees to monuments and attractions
Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari
- Minimum 2 adults
- Pick-up and drop-off are included in the price: you'll be asked your pick-up address during the booking process
Every day at 10:00 am.
Ostuni, a typical village in the province of Brindisi located on the foothills of the Murge plateau,...
From the Messapic and Roman era to the great period of the Lecce Baroque, a walk through the histori...
We'll go up the Idro valley along a pleasant dirt patch and we'll see St. Mauro Crypt, which was car...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Leccese ...
Where the Murgia plateau ends, begins Valle D'Itria, a green valley halfway between the Adriatic and...
Book a private lunch or dinner at Lecce, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of real ho...