Neon happy hour and Fremont Street experience
- Get dazzled by the neon lights which define Las Vegas
- Explore and learn from your expert guide about the iconic and historical neon displays which Fremont Street has to offer
- Immerse yourself inVegas culture in this whacky and luminous happy hour
- Enjoy a spectacular light show on one of the largest video screens on the planet
Bright lights, big city - welcome to Las Vegas. This tour offers you a chance to explore the infamous Fremont Street, learning about the history and culture of Vegas' neon bubble, whilst eating and drinking within it.
Passing by historic casinos, learning about gangsters and most importantly ogling the amazing array of coloured lights, this is the perfect way to start your happy hour. Weaving your way down East Fremont Street you'll learn the history and culture behind the lights and how they became so iconic, diving into bars to grab drinks and bites to eat along the way.
Be sure to bring your camera as you pass by famous film set hotels, the Cannabis museum and a neon-themed wedding chapel, all in true Las Vegas style. To top the evening off, you will take to the streets, with a drink in hand, to enjoy the fabulous light show which spectacles over-1,500 feet of lights to really get the evening glittering. If you love evening strolls, bright lights and a good happy hour, this is not a tour to miss.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 2 beverages and a small snack
- Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
707 Fremont St., Las Vegas, NV 89101
Please meet at the Downtown Container Park at the Main Entrance (Near corner of Fremont St. & S. 7th St.), 707 Fremont St., Las Vegas, NV 89101 at 6.00pm. The tour will end on Fremont Street,
- Please dress comfortably and casually for warm or hot desert weather and wear comfortable shoes for walking
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. Get in touch with the tour provider on the voucher for further information
- Those under the age of 21 years will not be permitted on the tour. Please bring valid ID
- This tour departs daily at 6.00pm
- The tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...