Grand Canyon Western Territory plane tour from South Las Vegas
- Witness the Grand Canyon on this unforgettable plane tour
Don’t miss out on seeing one of the seven wonders of the world on your next Las Vegas vacation. Fly in style over the Grand Canyon and landing at Grand Canyon West. At the landing site, you’ll have time to enjoy the views and check out Eagle Point and Guano Point. There is an optional activity to visit the Skywalk. It is a newly constructed glass bridge suspended over 4,000 feet above the Colorado River. This attraction takes you to the very edge of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
- Complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip
- Grand Canyon West plane tour
- Skywalk ticket
Maverick's terminal located at the Henderson Executive Airport
At check out please specify your hotel for pick-up within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Guests over 18 must bring valid photo identification for check-in
- Cameras and video cameras are recommended, as well as sunglasses and sunscreen based on the flight type and the time of year
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are highly recommended
- Daily: 7.00am, 12.00pm (morning or afternoon)
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
When Las Vegas heats up, so does the summer pool party scene – and with this day club crawl, you’ll ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Laugh out loud, cry and be astounded, all in one fabulous show by the winner of America’s Got Talent...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...