Grand Canyon Western Territory plane tour from South Las Vegas
- Witness the Grand Canyon on this unforgettable plane tour
Don’t miss out on seeing one of the seven wonders of the world on your next Las Vegas vacation. Fly in style over the Grand Canyon and landing at Grand Canyon West. At the landing site, you’ll have time to enjoy the views and check out Eagle Point and Guano Point. There is an optional activity to visit the Skywalk. It is a newly constructed glass bridge suspended over 4,000 feet above the Colorado River. This attraction takes you to the very edge of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
- Complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip
- Grand Canyon West plane tour
- Skywalk ticket
Maverick's terminal located at the Henderson Executive Airport
At check out please specify your hotel for pick-up within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Guests over 18 must bring valid photo identification for check-in
- Cameras and video cameras are recommended, as well as sunglasses and sunscreen based on the flight type and the time of year
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are highly recommended
- Passenger seat limits vary based on aircraft and weight
- Daily: 7.00am, 12.00pm (morning or afternoon)
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Sol...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
The Grand Voyager provides the most in-depth Grand Canyon experience possible. Hop aboard a state-of...