Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas tickets
- Take an exhilarating glass elevator ride 460 feet to the top of the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Set the scene at the Eiffel Tower Restuarant with exceptional French cuisine
- Witness as the sun sets beyond Strip's twinkling lights, perfect for endless photo ops
Rise above the frenzy of The Las Vegas Strip at one of the city’s premier attractions. As one of the most recognizable icons in the city skyline; this half-scale replica of Paris’ Eiffel Tower boasts a 360-degree observation deck, 46 stories above the ground floor. The complete tower stands at 541 feet/164.6 meters tall and was constructed using over 5,000 tons of welded steel. To date, we are the world’s tallest Eiffel Tower replica.
Groundbreaking for our tower began on April 17th, 1997 and was officially opened on September 1st, 1999. Original planning for the Las Vegas tower intended a full-scale replica of Paris’ famous attraction. However, the hotel’s proximity to our international airport only allowed for the final structure to be built at half the size of the original. Even after downsizing; a custom designed crane, the largest in the United States, was needed to assist in construction. The total cost of the Las Vegas tower came in at approximately 28 million dollars and took almost 18 months to complete.
Today, guests from around the world can still enjoy breathtaking and unmatched 360-degree views, from 460 feet about the Las Vegas valley. And with our Eiffel Tower Ambassadors standing by to point out Las Vegas’ unforgettable landmarks; The Eiffel Tower Experience has truly become a “must see” attraction.
- Ticket to the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas
- Youth: ages 4-12
- Free: Children ages 3 years and under but require a ticket
Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck, 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Please redeem your voucher at the Box Office located across from the Total Rewards center next to the main Las Vegas Blvd entrance to Paris.
- Day ticket is valid for one (1) admission anytime prior to 5.00pm on the selected date
- Anytime ticket is valid for one (1) admission anytime (10.00am-1.00am) on the selected date
- Children 3 and under require a ticket
- Daytime ticket hours: 10.00am-5.00pm (admission prior to 5.00pm)
- Anytime ticket hours: 10.00am-1.00am
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Sol...
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South RimDriving through the Mojave Desert today takes you via...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...