Ace of Adventures West Rim air tour with limo transfer and sunset upgrade
- Explore the wonder of the Grand Canyon, Mojave Desert and the Las Vegas Strip
- Catch a birds-eye-view of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon
- Upgrade your adventure to witness breathtaking sunset views of the Grand Canyon
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon Helicopter Terminal near McCarran Airport. Once you board the helicopter, you’ll take off to the sky over the Mojave Desert, Black Mountains and Hoover Dam. Just past the Hoover Dam lives Lake Mead, extended placidly east below Grand Wash Cliffs, slowly flowing into the Colorado River.
Next, you’ll journey to the Grand Canyon West Rim, occupied by the Hualapai Indian Tribe for over 1,000 years. Before returning to the heliport terminal your helicopter will cruise over the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Limousine roundtrip transportation from your Las Vegas hotel
- Helicopter tour
- Sunset helicopter tour upgrade (optional)
- Children 2-11
275 E. Tropicana Suite 155, Las Vegas, NV, 89109
McCarran Atlantic Helicopter Terminal
- Choose to upgrade your adventure to the sunset helicopter upgrade
- RECONFIRMATION REQUIRED: All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour at least 24 hours in advance by contacting the reservations department. Please have your reservation number available. Reservations without confirmed pick up information will be wait-listed
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- Tour does not operate on 25 December
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
The Grand Voyager provides the most in-depth Grand Canyon experience possible. Hop aboard a state-of...
The tour offers an exhilarating airplane tour from the Las Vegas area and shows off the exceptional ...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything f...
Tour the amazing spectacle that is the Hoover Dam, a National Historic Landmark on the Colorado Rive...