This tour departs from Las Vegas and takes you to the very best sights of the Southwest. The first day includes three historic scenic spots: The Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and Route 66. Then enjoy a one night stay in Arizona. The second day head to the southwest’s hottest attractions, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend! This two-day tour from Las Vegas is packed with must-see locations. In just two days you’ll cross five major locations off your list and capture even more photos and memories along the way. This small-group tour will have no more than fourteen guests. Enjoy breakfast on the first day, USB chargers and WiFi to keep you connected, and unlimited bottled water to keep hydrated. Besides the main attractions of the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon, your tour guide will show some of their favorite bonus stops along the route.
Day trips & excursions
2 Day Grand Canyon Antelope Canyon Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 48 hours
Do this because
- Take a two-day tour from Las Vegas packed with must-see locations like Lower Antelope Canyon, Hoover Dam, and Route 66
- Take an intimate tour with maximum 14 guests
- Check out bonus stops along the tour
What to expect
- 1 Night Hotel
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- National Park fees
- 1st-day breakfast
- Horseshoe Bend fee
What's not included
- Antelope Canyon ticket (55 USD)
- Lunches and dinners
Pick-up at your Las Vegas hotel between 6:00 and 7:00am.
What to remember
- Tours must have a minimum of 4 guests to depart
- Minimum Age for this Tour: 5 Years Old
- Pick up from all hotels and residences within 2 miles of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas
- Contact the tour operator to specify dietary requirements
- Luggage and suitcases (even carry-on size) are not allowed on the tour. Backpacks, duffel bags, and other soft-style bags are allowed
Max Tour LLC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.