Enjoy a private 5.5-hour tour with guide-driver from Krakow to explore Zalipie, the famous village in south-eastern Poland where people paint their cottages in colorful floral motifs.
This unique place found in the old polish countryside where the local folk art ornamentation got it's origins in the nineteenth century when women and girls used to paint their cottages. To this day people still live in their painted houses, as well as the post office, church and fire department headquarters which are also painted in flower compositions.
- Pick up from your accommodation in Krakow
- 1.5-hour drive from Krakow to Zalipie
- Walk and drive around Zalipie (30 minutes)
- Visit to Museum of Felicia Curyło Household (45 minutes)
- Visit to House of Painters (30 minutes)
- Visit to Zalipie church (20 minutes)
- 1.5-hour drive back to Krakow